Certificate & Reporting
CERTIFICATE OF DATA DESTRUCTION IS STANDARD WITH GreenTek Solutions of Virginia Beach
Data destruction certificates are only credible in the form of a digital report. Companies in Virginia Beach, VA who promise a handmade data destruction certificate are doing you a disservice. This means that should your company need credible evidence that data was properly destroyed, there is no certified report to prove it was properly done. A digital data destruction report is the only proof that the certificate was not modified and that the information there is 100% accurate.
The software used to sterilize your data equipment tracks the process and makes a record of it and formulates a readable report after the process is completed. Your Virginia Beach company then has proof of proper protocol being followed, so your company's privacy and reputation are fully protected. Your digital certificate of data destruction provides:
- Client name
- Brand and model of equipment
- Equipment serial number
- Report ID
- HDD size
- Model and serial numbers for HDDs
- Method of sterilization
- Number of passes
- Number of bad sectors
DATA DESTRUCTION SERVICES
GreenTek provides a variety of services to suit your company's data sterlization needs, all with top-notch security. Here's a list of credibly documented and DOD compliant solutions:
- Data erasure: Our DOD-compliant software sanitizes your hard drive and proves it with a certification report.
- Hard drive shredding: Hard drive and all recorded media are physically demolished.
- Degaussing: Hard drive becomes unreadable due to our use of electromagnets that wipe them clean.
OUR DATA DESTRUCTION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Sterilization report documenting every step
- Chain of custody documentation
- Video record of data destruction (only if required)
- Database report and digital certificates
- DoD hard drive Data destruction compliance
DO ALL DATA DESTRUCTION PROECEDURES HAVE LEGAL CERTIFICATIONS?
Yes, they do. A digital certificate of data destruction is only possible when data is being wiped from the device, since it is electronically tracked and recorded. There is a handmade certificate for physically destroying data equipment, including degaussing and shredding.
GreenTek Solutions of Virginia Beach records the data equipment being destroyed and provides the client with a DVD for their records. We record every step of the process, so you have proof that the equipment has been rendered useless (ONLY IF REQUIRED). We're dedicated to safe and regulated data wiping and e-waste disposal. Contact us today to partner with us! 713-590-9720 .